• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Admire Front Panel Broke

M

Marianne1982

I would like to know how to repair the front panel on a Samsung Galaxy Admire Phone.
Won the phone in an auction and the lady that sold it said that the "internal screen" is perfectly fine, only the Front panel - front case is broken. I don't know if the digitizer is connected to the internal screen or what. Would like to know what i have to buy to fix it and how, or if i have to bring it to a store to get it fixed. Would be very thankful for every helpful answer that i can get!

It takes time to get the experience needed to work on that without damaging something else. Save yourself some money and take it to a repair shop to get it fixed. (Get recommendations from friends who have had phones repaired. Some shops are great, some have no clue, but they know enough to fool you into thinkng that they know what they're doing. Then when they break the digitizer, they'll tell you that it was broken when you brought it in. Then the :CD screen. Then something else. And you'll end up being nickle and dimed into spending more than a new phone would cost. If you already have an account, bring it into the carrier's store. Some of them have pretty good repair departments, especially for a repair like this.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones