1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Samsung Galaxy core

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by manish3517, Dec 19, 2013.

1. manish3517

manish3517 Lurker
    None

Dec 19, 2013
    Hi there,

I have bought Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 mobile recently and it supports micro sim. store owner had cut my both sim to make it micro but first sim is working and second sim slot is not working is it manufacturing error or sim is not supporting my device it is 64K sim.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello manish3517. Sorry to hear you are having sim problems with your new Samsung. My guess is that it's the sim problem and not device. I say guess for I truly don't know. I suggest you check out the support area for your phone and ask in there. I'm certain the other members with the same phone will have an answer for your and suggestions. Not know exactly which duos phone you purchased I'm forced to give you a link to all of our phone support areas. Just open the link and find your phone in the list provided. Give that name/link a click and you should be set. Start a new thread there asking for assistance and our friendly members will help you out. Have fun and thanks for joining Android Forums. Android Phones - Android Forums

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Welcome to the forums :)

Thanks for joining and enjoy your time on our site!