• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy core

manish3517

Lurker
Dec 19, 2013
Hi there,

I have bought Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 mobile recently and it supports micro sim. store owner had cut my both sim to make it micro but first sim is working and second sim slot is not working is it manufacturing error or sim is not supporting my device it is 64K sim.

Hello manish3517. Sorry to hear you are having sim problems with your new Samsung. My guess is that it's the sim problem and not device. I say guess for I truly don't know. I suggest you check out the support area for your phone and ask in there. I'm certain the other members with the same phone will have an answer for your and suggestions. Not know exactly which duos phone you purchased I'm forced to give you a link to all of our phone support areas. Just open the link and find your phone in the list provided. Give that name/link a click and you should be set. Start a new thread there asking for assistance and our friendly members will help you out. Have fun and thanks for joining Android Forums. Android Phones - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones