• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Samsung galaxy drivers for windows 7 64bit

Alonzzo2

Nov 23, 2009
After installing the galaxy drivers several times on windows 7 64 bit, and after spending a lot of time searching the drivers for this OS, I decided to create a thread with the links to the drivers : for the fastboot (for flashing a new recovery img) and for the adb (for flashing firmware using odin when the phone is in download mode):

the link : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I suggest it will be a sticky, since last night i spent 1 hour in the stickies until i found these 2 drivers...

After installing the galaxy drivers several times on windows 7 64 bit, and after spending a lot of time searching the drivers for this OS, I decided to create a thread with the links to the drivers : for the fastboot (for flashing a new recovery img) and for the adb (for flashing firmware using odin when the phone is in download mode):

the link : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I suggest it will be a sticky, since last night i spent 1 hour in the stickies until i found these 2 drivers...

You can prolly link it here
This ones already a sticky

PS : Upload again plz ---The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones