• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung galaxy firmware re-install

B-rad505

Sep 3, 2010
Does anybody know how to whipe out the firmware on the samsung galaxy s vib and reinstall.., I don't know if I got a bug, but my screen capture always gets stuck on and my back button does'nt work all the time because of the screen capture, I did a upgrade on the keys software or firm ware on the phone, but now it seems like I lost some sensitvity on the back button

Does anybody know how to whipe out the firmware on the samsung galaxy s vib and reinstall.., I don't know if I got a bug, but my screen capture always gets stuck on and my back button does'nt work all the time because of the screen capture, I did a upgrade on the keys software or firm ware on the phone, but now it seems like I lost some sensitvity on the back button
the same problem coming in my Galaxy S also!
Does any one have any solution?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones