• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Gio

Welcome to AF! :)

Chill, your thread is only a few hours old! I understand it's frustrating, but people may not have had time to answer/or they don't know the ins and outs of the Gio :)

You might want to head over to the Gio subforum, ask users of the device if having 256MB of RAM hinders them in anyway.

I'd say it was too low, but there could be ways and means of improving things (custom ROMs/tweaks etc) that users of the phone are aware of to get more out of it.

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF! :)

Chill, your thread is only a few hours old! I understand it's frustrating, but people may not have had time to answer/or they don't know the ins and outs of the Gio :)

You might want to head over to the Gio subforum, ask users of the device if having 256MB of RAM hinders them in anyway.

I'd say it was too low, but there could be ways and means of improving things (custom ROMs/tweaks etc) that users of the phone are aware of to get more out of it.

Thanks for the answer!
I have posted a thread in the Gio subforum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones