• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy J6+ won't boot

Luka123123123

Lurker
May 11, 2020
So I was outside and my battery was on 0% and my phone powered of, when i came back phone i put my mobile phone on charger it and booted it. And then for no reason volume up button started spamming it self while I wasn't even holding it and i put the volume down and it got up on 100 by itself then i tried to restart my phone in thoughts that the problem will fix i got stuck on the thing where have the options reboot phone, load to boot loader, factory reset and that kinda stuff and i searched on the internet and saw when you are holding the volume up button while the phone is booting it will turn on that thing so i accidentally turned on the boot loader mode and i got stuck and then i was holding power button in hope to quit that bootl oader i got stuck. I putted my phone on charger and now i got Samsung galaxy j6+ secured by knox powered by android picture restarting itself. Can you help me get out of this situation cause I need my stupid mobile phone for school. lume up button while the phone is booting it will turn on that thing so i accidentally turned on the boot loader mode and i got stuck and then i was holding power button in hope to quit that boot loader i got stuck. I putted my phone on charger and now i got Samsung galaxy j6+ secured by knox powered by android picture restarting itself. Can you help me get out of this situation cause I need my stupid mobile phone for school. Thanks for understanding, sorry for bad english.

This is fir the J6 and not the J6+ but it might help to look threw the info.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thedro...laxy-j6-thats-stuck-in-a-bootloop-1093189/amp

It's a good idea to fully charge your battery before you do anything. If you decide to factory reset its important to know your Google account password because apon successful reboot your face FRP lock.
Last options are replace the battery with mo guarantees and/or flash the factory firmware.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones