• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung galaxy mini ECHO problem

serjode

Lurker
Jan 5, 2012
hi to everyone, it seems that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... after a galaxy S2 with a mic echo issue, comes 'GALAXY MINI' with allmost the same problem. when someone calls me on my galaxy mini and i put ON a speaker mode they allways complain that they are hearing me twice, so i have tried it myself and it is true. does anyone have the same problem? maybe someone have a solution?

galaxy mini built that way that the speaker is near microphone and when the speaker mode is on, in time of the conversation everything that comes out of the speaker comes back in the mic. maybe its a hardware solution.....

thanx

hi to everyone, it seems that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... after a galaxy S2 with a mic echo issue, comes 'GALAXY MINI' with allmost the same problem. when someone calls me on my galaxy mini and i put ON a speaker mode they allways complain that they are hearing me twice, so i have tried it myself and it is true. does anyone have the same problem? maybe someone have a solution?

galaxy mini built that way that the speaker is near microphone and when the speaker mode is on, in time of the conversation everything that comes out of the speaker comes back in the mic. maybe its a hardware solution.....

thanx
any solution ?
i m also having this issue ... i hear own voice twice on my sgm even the speaker mode is off ..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones