• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Battery Stand

I was browsing the web and stumbled upon this
BATTERY CHARGER STAND DOCK FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 I9100 | eBay
Apparently it looks really similar to the Galaxy Nexus Battery Stand, any chance it's actually the same accessory, just a different phone name?
Because I heard the official Galaxy Nexus Battery Stand won't come until mid-January

i am using this one:

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Samsung 1850mAh Spare Battery & Charger

the box is labeled for the Galaxy S, but i can confirm that the battery is the correct size, 1850 mAh, and has NFC built in.

IMG_20111226_115544.jpg

IMG_20111226_115559.jpg

edited to add: moving this to the VZ section, as this battery will not fit the international version.

Upvote 0
Verizon sells this one labeled for the Galaxy Nexus for $39.99 online and in stores and it comes with an extra battery and a Y-cable adapter so you can charge the spare battery and phone at the same time. Works great.

does the verizon one come with an outlet charger and a y adapter or just the y adapter? i am wondering because the one i have, and linked earlier, came with an outlet charger, but no y adapter. i can still charge both the battery and phone at the same time but need two open outlets to do it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones