• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung galaxy nexus or htc incredible s ??

Neil09

Lurker
May 1, 2012
Hello !! I am new to the forum ........
I would be getting a new phone in two weeks time. This would be my first smartphone. After a lot of searching I have come to two phones that fit my budget(i am from India and my budget is around 22000 INR ),namely the galaxy nexus and incredible s.

Both phones have impressive features but the incredible s is a bit old. I am not too concerned about that neither about the 1 ghz processor which being single core is quite out of date, because I have heard that the phone runs fairly smooth and snappy. I also love the Sense UI as compared to stock android.

On the other hand the nexus has a large screen and an amazing resolution. I am not a big fan of Ice Cream Sandwich and i hate the curvy design and sort of cheap build of the phone. It has a 5mp camera and lacks an external memory card slot.

I do not want the htc one v(for certain reasons)

My dilemma is to decide wether the incredible s is still good enough to buy.

Thanks in advance,
Neil

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones