1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Samsung Galaxy Note 8 wallpapers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GamerCore, Oct 12, 2017.

1. GamerCore

GamerCore Android Enthusiast
    None

The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes out of the box with a handful of nice looking wallpapers pre-installed on the device. If you're looking to get your hands on them and download them to your current device, you can download the whole pack using the link(s) below.
    If you already have a Galaxy Note and you're looking to plaster some new wallpapers on your home screen, I've compiled a list of my favorite wallpapers from Phandroid's "Android Wallpaper" series. They all center around a specific theme, so find one you like and download anything that catches your eye!
    If you don't feel like clicking, here are 2 of my personal favorites I've been using on my lockscreen (the mask) and my home screen (No Face) recently.

dlanham-Mononoke_Dark (1).jpg dlanham-NohFace (1).jpg

Advertisement

akiravn412 likes this.
  2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Android Expert

Dec 31, 2011
    Male
    Boston MA USA
    Not too shabby. Did they include any Live Wallpapers on your Note 8 ?

3. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

Nov 12, 2009
    Female
    Banker
    Helena, Alabama
    Samsung's Theme Store claims to have live wallpapers but beware...they mean only for your lockscreen! Seems sort of pointless to me as you see that screen for what, 2 seconds? I also go to www.wallpaperswide.com for free wallpapers. Mind you these are really meant for your computer screen but the cropped versions of some of them are still pretty amazing on your Note8. And did I mention they're free? 1000's to choose from in every possible category.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Welcome to the Galaxy Note 8 Forum where you'll find help, tips, tricks, accessories, reviews, and more for Samsung's S-Pen enabled smartphone. With a 6.3-inch screen, 6GB RAM, 8MP/12MP front & back cameras and a whole lot more- the Galaxy Note 8 is an absolute BEAST!