1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Samsung Galaxy Note Activation code

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Elliot1234, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Elliot1234

Elliot1234 Lurker
    None

Jan 11, 2014
    Samsung claimed to have sent Samsung activation code to my email box, it's not in sparm or anywhere in my email, thus I am unable to activate my Samsung account.

I have repeatedly requested for the verification code to be resent, similar times it says it has been sent but I have not received a single one.

Can someone please assist me on how to Activate or creat the Samsung account to enable me download samsung apps?

Thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello Elliot1234. Welcome to Android Forums. Perhaps your internet provider has a spam filter in place. I know that my provider offers one. I used it for a while until I discovered it was filtering things that I did not want filtered. You might check this possibility. If all else fails, I suggest you take your phone to an outlet of your phone provider and ask for assistance. I hope this will help you get activated. Thanks for joining and using these forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Welcome to the forums :)

Glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time with us!

4. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Android Expert
    None

Jul 30, 2012
    Male
    Full time student, Part time McDonalds crew
    Chicago IL
    Hi there and welcome to the phandroid community. It's great to have you part of the forums now. Please sit back and enjoy your time here an the forums. If you ever need help with anything, please post in the correct forum and a group of android ninjas would be happy to help you with any questions that you may have. For your problem with the Galaxy Note activation, well... We have to know the exact device you are using. I've listed below the links to the forums that you can post in to better assist you with your problem.

Samsung Galaxy Note - Android Forums

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Android Forums

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Android Forums