1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE EDGE Availability

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KOLIO, Oct 8, 2014.

1. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

3. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

4. trvlrschick

trvlrschick Newbie

Looks like it comes out in Japan on Thursday! Hopefully we'll see it in the U.S. soon.

5. nsa_sailor

nsa_sailor Android Enthusiast

6. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

Already did in another thread. I was trying to help Kolio keep this clean, with links specifically for update on release.

KOLIO likes this.
  7. trvlrschick

trvlrschick Newbie

Argh, I called every T-Mobile in town and NONE of them are sure they'll have the Edge tomorrow. I even called stores 30 minutes away - nothing!

8. trollaccount

trollaccount Lurker

Ordered mine through the Sprint website this morning. Sure, I won't have my hands on it until next week, but it was quick, easy, and involved no driving or frustration.

9. ymx777

ymx777 Lurker

I pre-ordered from AT&T 11/7. It was supposed to ship yesterday, but I still haven't received notification, and the online status is still "prepareing to ship". I was hoping I'll have it for the weekend. :(

10. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor
    VIP Member

I guess it depends on who you buy it from (carrier, retailer, direct) and where it is going to. I ordered both the Note Edge and Nexus 6 on Sunday and I'm getting the Edge today and the Nexus tomorrow. Bought mine through Sprint.

man I can't wait to get those two in my hands.

TS

11. therealaliq

therealaliq Newbie

Any idea if it will be released in Canada?

12. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor
    VIP Member

Canada? What's that?

:p

According to Samsung it is. see here and here.

TS

therealaliq likes this.
  13. therealaliq

therealaliq Newbie

Just saw a few sites claiming that it will be released here in Canada sometime in 2015. Wtf?! Son of a *beep* :banghead:

14. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Anyone have any clue on a Verizon release date?

15. NineToTheSky

NineToTheSky Android Enthusiast

I bought mine from Samsung UK on Saturday for £665. As far as I am aware, they are the only people in the UK who have them in stock.

16. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor
    VIP Member

I keep reading that the Edge is quite popular and selling out but I have yet to see another Note Edge owner here in NYC lol Not that I'm complaining, it just feels weird being the only one so far.

maybe I should start a roll call thread.

KOLIO likes this.
  17. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

I haven't seen one in the wild either,& that (phone make/model) is one thing I zero-in on whenever I see a phone in use.
    The modern-day version of bird watching,if you will...................:D

twospirits likes this.
  18. chweiss

chweiss Lurker

I am buying The Edge next week - I am in Wisconsin and it is mid April and it comes with Lollipop already loaded

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge release date was November 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.6" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

November 2014
Release Date
Reviews