• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy player 3.6 - very buggy and freezing a lot!

jessielou910

Lurker
Aug 31, 2013
Hi,

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy 3.6 Player on Amazon, brand new, back in January that I accidentally dropped one day while walking to work back in July. The case was cracked and I couldn't use it anymore, so to save some money I bought another one, used, on Ebay. The seller claims that the Galaxy was very lightly used, that he gave it to his daughter for Christmas and stopped using it in April when she got an iPhone, meaning only 3-4 months of use. When I received it, I reset it so I could put my own apps, e-mail info, etc. on there but I noticed that this Galaxy is much buggier than the one I got on Amazon. Sometimes it works fine, other times it's very slow especially when playing SongPop or Bingo. I asked the seller about it and he said he tested it out before he sold it and that it was working fine. I was thinking maybe it just needs to be reset again but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones