1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Samsung galaxy player 4.0 and 5.0 wont load apps at the market.

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Players' started by teckjones, Dec 26, 2012.

1. teckjones

teckjones New Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Just bought galaxy players 4.0 and 5.0 for the young ones. When I open the market I cannot get the apps to install. I get the google play disclaimer and then

1. Your haven't accessed the google play store app (white shopping bag app icon ) on your device with this email account.
    2. Tried using my account and theirs. I can see the other devices that I have downloaded apps on, but these do not show.
    3. These devices are listed on Samsungs website as having full access and judging by the threads, they do work.
    4. I have the market app on main screen and applications. Never had a problem loading apps before. The devices are connected to a wifi and it is functioning.

Advertisement

2. teckjones

teckjones New Member

Dec 26, 2012
    I kept shutting the players down and restarting them and finally got to click on accept terms of use and a couple more start-ups and shut downs and then the icon changed to play store and started working. Didn't think it would take 2 days to get it working.

3. brosko

brosko Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2012
    there is a fast and simple way to get play store right away, but I dont remember what it was. Do a search on here or anything but ipod. This was discussed before.