• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy prevail touch screen NOT working

Upvote 0
First question. What have you done to your phone? Anything? Root? Custom ROM?

If your touch screen is not working then first thing to do would be a battery pull. If that doesn't solve it then take a look at this thread.
http://androidforums.com/galaxy-prevail-all-things-root/375550-odin-return-phone-stock-factory.html

Use the factory image. Anyone. Try the one without root. If that doesn't work then its time to call Samsung and get some warranty work done.

Good luck.

I tried but nothing comes up on my computer. I have done the factory reset where u hold down the power,up, and camera button. I reset it back to factory everything. I have the driver installed but yet i still dont have anything come up on my computer. If there is something I havent dont please let me know. Thanks

Upvote 0
I tried but nothing comes up on my computer. I have done the factory reset where u hold down the power,up, and camera button. I reset it back to factory everything. I have the driver installed but yet i still dont have anything come up on my computer. If there is something I havent dont please let me know. Thanks
can you do the vol down and power and does it get you into download mode (a yellow words on screen)??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones