• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Pro

bot9011

Lurker
May 19, 2011
Hello People,

I am an Android OS fan and is planning on owning an Android phone. The new Samsung Galaxy Pro has certainly caught my attention . I have read on several websites that Samsung Galaxy Pro is equipped with a powerful 800Mhz processor and the price of the phone is quite reasonable.

But according to me the main drawback of the phone is it's screen size. The first thing that I will be doing when I buy an Android phone is play games on it! But a 2.8" screen is not good for a person who loves to play games on his phone right ?

So could you guys please suggest any other "budget Android phones" with a powerful processor and a good screen ? I am willing to spend upto 13k INR (Indian Rupees).

Thanks in advance,

EVERY samsung phone has a GPU .The same one Adreno 200.
If you are hell bent on a samsung then take my word .Wait for one update cycle of a particular phone after release(Three months) .
Samsung discards phones which dont make the cut.
Ace is a famous phone .You can go for it.
But personally stretch the budget a little and go for the HTC Wildfire S.
Or Go for Dell XCD 35 (CyanogenMod) or LG Optimus One(which has 512 MB RAM)
They have much better support than samsung.

Upvote 0
go for moto milestone or LG optimus one, if u are searching in midrange...n for high range go for samsung galaxy S... even higher HTC sensation or SGS2

My son has the LG Optimus One - nice handset. Good build quality, feels nice, can move apps to SD. Just installed Angry Birds and Plants V Zombies on it and they both play fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones