• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Samsung Galaxy Q/ Gravity Smart won't turn on :(

4iiiii

Lurker
Sep 3, 2012
My phone won't turn on, i think i accidently deleted the "rom" now it won't turn on,

This is what happened, I rooted my phone , because I hear a lot of people say when you root your phone it's a "whole new story". So I rooted my phone. I was going to change the font so I got this font, i pressed it, it gave me three options
#1 "backup current rom" 2# i forgot 3# "delete this current rom". it was both on #1 and #3, i didn't really recognized #3 till I press restart. then it never went on again, i took out the battery, charged it and i tried the recover mode and still didn't turn on. And i downloaded the rom for my phone on to my sd card and put it back on my phone and it still wont work.

PLEASE!! HELP MEE!! :(:(:(:(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones