1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Samsung Galaxy S Captivate Red Sim Icon in Toolbar?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by meganlove, May 1, 2012.

1. meganlove

meganlove Lurker
    None

Aug 10, 2010
    SO I'm just sitting there and my phone decided to pop up a red sim car symbol in my tool bar at the top. It said my space was running low and that I needed to delete somethings. So I proceeded to delete all the extra random apps and games I downloaded and never used. Then I turned my phone off and back on hoping for the red icon to go away. Well it didn't, and it started saying certain apps cannot be open and to force the close. I exit out of all of this, and it won't let me access ANYTHING, it instantly tells me I have no room and it even shows a message that says "null null" and you have to press "ok" to that. It will say Sorry! The application logsprovider (process com.sec.android.provider.logsprovider.) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. and it says to force close. Once I do it pops up again as: The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Then it won't even let me force that close, and the other one comes up! I am so confused, and just want my phone back. Please help me in anyway you can!?

ALSO! I tried putting my sim into another phone thinking maybe the sim was corrupted, but it wasn't that. and it even does this when there is no sim car in it.

Advertisement

2. meganlove

meganlove Lurker
    None

Aug 10, 2010
    sorry I kept saying sim car lol sim carD

3. jc1843

jc1843 Newbie
    None

Dec 29, 2011
    Kinda sounds like a virus. did you take the battery out for a few-? Could try a hard reset.