1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Galaxy S Pattern Locked (HELP PLEASE)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lysmelk, Feb 6, 2011.

1. lysmelk

lysmelk Lurker

Alright, so I've had my galaxy for quite some time, but when my friend told me about this fancy pattern lock (oh damn you) and I used it. I immediately forgot my pattern since I made an extremely complicated one (very dumb of me). Anyways, I've been trying to unlock it for about 8-9 hours now, using ALL of the different methods, honestly - everyone. Still I'm locked out even though I tried calling, emergency call / home button spam, typing null as password, hard reset. And honestly, the only thing I can think of is hard resetting, but oh samsung - IT DOESENT WORK. Volume up + home button + power then release power, all the different combinations - No one friggin works?

And when I went to the phone center, they said they couldn't help cause it's a samsung galaxy gt-19000?

Worst phone support I have ever met / had to deal with. :mad:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. t sport 1978

t sport 1978 Well-Known Member

Within 2 minutes of searching google on this problem i have found 3 ways of getting round this problem let alone the numerous post posted on this forum on the very same subject.

Rather than blaming every one else and the support people, where was your responsibility? Why don't you just try it and do it properly or find another way to do it that you can understand rather than ranting and raving to the world?

USE YOUR BRAIN.

3. lysmelk

lysmelk Lurker

Ok, can you link the sites? :)

I've done it properly, and I've searched so much for a solution for Samsung Galaxy GT-19000 (notice, not other versions -.-)

4. mozas

mozas Lurker

Unlock Android phone after too many pattern attempts | pinnapedia
    check this URL ...this helped me...
    4. Call yourself from another phone, answer, without hanging up press the home button, then menu button, settings, try to disable pattern-lock
    The above said tip is from the website link i just mentioned.. this tip worked for me... there are many more tips you can try...

Samsung Galaxy S Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews