• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S Wifi

Hi i need some help.

One minute my wifi on my Samsung Galaxy s mobile phone is working fine, the next it turns its self off automatically, when i'm in the middle of the internet talking to friends.

i am trying to re-connect it to my router, but my wifi scans for 5 seconds then a message comes up saying 'Unable to scan devices' and my wi-fi automatically turns off.

Now my wifi was working perfectly 20 mins ago and now isnt.

I have resetted the router, and now the internet is fine as i'm writing this on the laptop, how ever the phone isnt even letting my phone re-connect via WPS connection button!

I have also turned my phone off for 20 minutes and turned it back on, still nothing

This has realy annoyed me as i use my mobile internet quite alot, esp for apps that are not accesible on the computer.

Could some one please explain what is going on, i have never had this problem before!

Many Thanks Charly B! x

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones