• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S1 Storage Problem

ninten42

Lurker
Jun 29, 2013
Okay so I've had my phone for bout half a year and I haven't had problems till now. I barely have anything on my phone, but it won't allow me going in my gallery saying there is "too much memory" and I need to "delete my items." I mean this would make sense if I knew what I had to delete. I thought if I stopped using the phone for a couple hours it would let me enter. Well, still wouldn't. I decided to connect my phone to my MAC like I would usually do to clear my gallery. The problem is there is only about 4 pictures on there and the rest is just folders of things I can't even open nor have any space. The computer even says there is no space available. I'm just not understanding what I need to delete. I deleted most of my apps that take the most space(Ex. Facebook, any games, etc.), but it still wouldn't allow me to do anything. I can't even upload properly. Any suggestions? :thinking: :mad:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones