1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Galaxy S1 Storage Problem

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by ninten42, Jun 29, 2013.

1. ninten42

ninten42 Lurker

Okay so I've had my phone for bout half a year and I haven't had problems till now. I barely have anything on my phone, but it won't allow me going in my gallery saying there is "too much memory" and I need to "delete my items." I mean this would make sense if I knew what I had to delete. I thought if I stopped using the phone for a couple hours it would let me enter. Well, still wouldn't. I decided to connect my phone to my MAC like I would usually do to clear my gallery. The problem is there is only about 4 pictures on there and the rest is just folders of things I can't even open nor have any space. The computer even says there is no space available. I'm just not understanding what I need to delete. I deleted most of my apps that take the most space(Ex. Facebook, any games, etc.), but it still wouldn't allow me to do anything. I can't even upload properly. Any suggestions? :thinking: :mad:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Id give it a good factory reset to clear out the cobwebs mate. Are you rooted?

3. ninten42

ninten42 Lurker

Not sure what that means o.o

4. rios123

rios123 Lurker

Please, how do I upload my pictures from my Samsung "gallery" to my PC?
    Can anyone please help??

5. Crashdamage

Crashdamage Android Expert

Via USB cable, over WiFi with Airdroid or similar app or by cloud storage like Dropbox or Google Drive. Check your phone manual for details about transferring files.