• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S10+ Dual SIM factory Unlocked

Galaxy dual-SIM variant phones usually come from Asia or Europe, so you'll be buying a grey import which won't have a Samsung US warranty. I believe they're partially compatible with US bands and modes. It's been reported many times on AF that they won't work with Verizon or Sprint at all, because imported phones don't have the US CDMA bands and modes. GSM and HSDPA carriers like AT&T possibly, but you may need to check with your particular carrier or MVNO, if they'll register and activate an import phone for use on their network. Most other countries you just insert the SIM and that's it, but I think with US carriers they have to register and activate BYOD unlocked phones. Also I'm pretty sure that WiFi calling will not be supported at all with an unlocked imported phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snakeyeskm
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones