• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S2 4g case.Virgin Mobile

Downlow23

Lurker
Jan 15, 2013
Just got the phone and looking for any case recommendations or where to find them. I normally prefer the silicone style case. Will searching Amazon for them work? Also, will a case for an epic 4g touch work for the virgin mobile s2 4g? Sorry for the new questions, any and all help would be appreciated.

Just got the phone and looking for any case recommendations or where to find them. I normally prefer the silicone style case. Will searching Amazon for them work? Also, will a case for an epic 4g touch work for the virgin mobile s2 4g? Sorry for the new questions, any and all help would be appreciated.

Hey,

So for my Samsung Galaxy S2 4G, I ended up buying this case Amazon.com: Trident AG-EPIC-BL Aegis Case with Screen Protector for Samsung SPH-D710 - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories

41VaTBGJsmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I like it. It was only $20, and it comes in different colors too. The black is silicone, and then the blue there is hard. It's a good case, plus it comes with a screen protector.

Upvote 0
This thread has been helpful.

For my white s2 I got a cimo sline tpu case and an apex hybrid case. The apex is ok. The cimo is very nice but it's just tpu. I got the otterbox commuter and im loving it. My main case now ill use the cimo to show my phone off from time to time

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones