1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Samsung galaxy s2 and facebook chat

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by annette1972, Oct 25, 2011.

1. annette1972

annette1972 Lurker
    None

Oct 25, 2011
    Hi All

I am new to these forums, I recently got a new Samsung Galaxy S 2 and i installed facebook and facebook messenger on the phone, however, even though i log out of this on the phone, i have people telling me that i am online all the time on chat, with a phone beside my name saying that messages will be delivered to my phone, now i dont want to be logged on online all day long, i have always logged out of chat from the PC and am logged out as well on the samsung galaxy s, someone told to uninstall messager and reinstall it log in and log out which i did, and it didnt work

can anyone advise how to fix this and make me logged out as it is very irritating to be shown up as logged in all the time

I am in ireland - galway - is there a bug or something

THANKS
    Please help !!!

Advertisement

2. psychotron

None

May 1, 2010
    Hit close conversation and go offline from your phone. If that still doesn't work, go into your task manager and kill FB. It will re-open when you go back on FB again though, so you have to repeat the process every time.

3. figue

figue Lurker
    None

Dec 7, 2011
    Colombia
    I have the same problem no matter how many times I close the app or log off the chat... when I come back I find messages of people talking to me like Im online! I HATE THAT!

4. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy
    None

May 10, 2011
    Male
    I fix stuff
    Over there <points>