samsung galaxy s2 battery temperature too LOW to charge

A

Android Question

Guest
i plugged my samsung galaxy s2 in to what i thought was a cable connecting to a hi-fi system but instead the cable was a mains cable for something else and ever since it has not been able to charge. it gives me a warning sign when i connect to my charger showing temperature and i think before it had died completely it said my battery temperature was too LOW unlike a lot of other questions i see saying their battery was overheating. Can you help me please?
 
You plugged a phone into mains voltage? What you have now isn't a phone, it's a curio. Or a paper weight. Or anything else you need of that size and weight. Phones react to mains voltage about the way a mouse would - neither runs very well after that happens.