1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung galaxy s2 calling problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JAYMO23, Apr 14, 2012.

1. JAYMO23

JAYMO23 Lurker

Hiya. I recently got a samsung galaxy s2 on contract about 1 month ago on orange and have regretted it ever since...I'v had so many problems with making phone calls and txting. sometimes when I haven't used my I try to make a phone call and it doesn't ring out(the phones says it ringing out but theres no ringing tone) so I have to hang up turn phone off back on and try again. its not the reception cause I've been on orange years and never had any problems. same goes with txts I send 1 fine the next minute the reception cuts off completely( o with / through it) and a few minutes later its back on and fine. anyone else got this problem ?? maybe its on a wrong setting ? I dunno but I know some other people have had a similar problem.

Im going to ring the place I brought my phone from and ask for a different phone or sell this crap phone and buy a new one with it and put my current sim card in that phone. I cant believe this samsung galaxy s2 won phone of the year 2011..

any help would be great :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JAYMO23

JAYMO23 Lurker

Problem sorted now I reset the phone

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Was going to suggest factory reset myself! Lol

JAYMO23 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews