• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S2 media help

ConnorJay

Lurker
Jun 2, 2011
I've got a macbook, and a Samsung galaxy S2.

I've plugged my SGS2 into my laptop, and it says "Connected. Press the home key to quit Samsung Kies" but on my laptop there is not recognition of the phone beign connected at all, so how do I actually put music on there from my laptop?

Please help xD
I want this to replace my iPod asap,

Connor

I've plugged my SGS2 into my laptop, and it says "Connected. Press the home key to quit Samsung Kies" but on my laptop there is not recognition of the phone beign connected at all, so how do I actually put music on there from my laptop?

Please help xD

Connor

hmm, Mac. Have you got the new Kies for mac?? A few days ago I think Kies for mac was released. Download it from Samsung's website I'm guessing and hopefully that'll solve your problems.

Upvote 0

Please help xD

Connor

i've the same problem as well =( i

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones