1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Samsung Galaxy S2 Model - SPH-D720 (Black) Problem.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by drado, Apr 28, 2012.

1. drado

drado Lurker
    None

Apr 28, 2012
    Hey guys, here is a issue I need to fix. So I had my phone and it was doing great then I choose to upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich and did great also. I was loving everything until I wanted dre beats audio for my phone in which you need clockwordmod I got it off the interwebs and downloaded it and ran it once my phone was plugged into my pc. Then after it was done I unplugged my phone and on the boot screen It was frozen I google how to fix this. Nothing worked so I went to download mode on my phone and I tried to reinstall Ice cream sandwich everything was doing find I was using odin of course and then I say 95% through in odin a message came up saying REMOVED!!!!! I was like o no . So then I unplugged my phone which I had to since odin stopped. Now Im in a "soft brick" as I have read. I have my phone in download mode currently but my pc doesn't seem to want to find it. I have Samsung Drivers installed and the default usb cable that I got from the phone. I have plugged into my pc but nothing comes up. I tried using kies to dectect it but it does not find it. I tried odin over and over doesn't find it. I been looking all around for fixes. Now Im stuck and wondering if you guys could help me.

My Pc Is Running Windows 7 64Bit.
    All my drivers are up to date
    All System Updates are up to date.

[Before my phone was soft bricked my pc found it]

Did I void my warranty I rooted my phone and upgraded it to Ice cream sandwich. Did I void it?

Note : I can turn on my phone and go into download mode still, when I boot my phone the message says "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again" I have downloaded kies and went to troubleshoot it redownloaded the drivers. But still nothing my pc doesn't find it. My phone (beside) me Is in download mode and plugged into my pc al I need is for my pc to find it. so I may fix it is there any possible way to do so?

Advertisement

2. Ronny71

Ronny71 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 24, 2011
    Right now when you power off the phone can you get into download mode for Odin ???

3. Ronny71

Ronny71 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 24, 2011