• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung galaxy s2 wallpaper and lock screen

By default, you cannot have a different home screen wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper. (at least that's the way it is on my Galaxy 1)

Well, while I do not own a G2 I would assume to get the affect you want you will have to DL widget locker from the market. It will allow you to have a different lock screen from home screen.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker&feature=search_result

It is $1.99 on the market.

While I have never used this particular application, if the person claims you can have two different wallpapers, then you might want to take a look at it, if spending money is worth it.

Rooting is another alternative for the solution, but requires much much more knowledge.

Upvote 0
By default, you cannot have a different home screen wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper. (at least that's the way it is on my Galaxy 1)

While I have never used this particular application, if the person claims you can have two different wallpapers, then you might want to take a look at it, if spending money is worth it.

Rooting is another alternative for the solution, but requires much much more knowledge.

Widget locker is brilliant. You can choose a seperate wallpaper, add widgets, apps or short cuts plus a wealth of unlock sliders

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones