• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I predict this is how the S23 might look. Definitely needs more cameras, to differentiate it from the previous flagship S series phones.

s23.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm very impressed with the quality of pics taken with the S21. The problem with 100X is holding the subject in the picture and keeping the phone steady. 200X... I don't know. I was at a local basketball game last year and an ex player, Fred VanVleet, was in attendance. He was across from the stadium from me but I managed to take some cool pics of him at 30X or so. The zoom feature is cool and takes amazing shots.

Upvote 0
Well, the Darling Bride has finally decided to move from her Note 10+ into this decade. She knows that the S Pen being on the opposite side of the phone will be a learning curve, but the Note is falling way behind in capability. So I'm here, just to keep tabs on the latest & greatest. I'll be preordering it today.

Reactions: tube517 and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Forever. "All the bugs" will never happen. As far as most of the bugs, the really big bugs, I'd say they're already worked out unless you use a small, obscure carrier. Even big carriers like VZW and T-mo may have a few issues with their carrier bloatware... er, "additional features". That's why I like to get my new phones unlocked, directly from Samsung. I can slap in my SIM card and rock on.

Reactions: ocnbrze and mikedt
Upvote 0
I love my S21+ 5G as it's been a great phone, especially the photography part of it. I buy a new phone every two years so it's time. I've read many reviews of this new S23 Ultra and most of them rave about this phone, especially the camera part. So I ordered mine yesterday and should be getting it sometime next week. I'll post more once I've used it a week or so. Can't wait, it's almost like buying a new car. We did that one last year, a new Toyota TRD Off Road.

Upvote 0
I'm still rockin the S21. It is hands down the best phone I've owned. Reading all of the good things about the S22 made me want to upgrade. I finally got over it. Now the S23.... It will be tough to sit still.
I can't imagine 200X This is a pic at 100X S21 Ultra:
View attachment 165331

I love my S21+ 5G as it's been a great phone, especially the photography part of it. I buy a new phone every two years so it's time. I've read many reviews of this new S23 Ultra and most of them rave about this phone, especially the camera part. So I ordered mine yesterday and should be getting it sometime next week. I'll post more once I've used it a week or so. Can't wait, it's almost like buying a new car. We did that one last year, a new Toyota TRD Off Road.
Adding to my post... not exactly happy right now. I pre-ordered my S23 Ultra on the 16th and I asked the sales personal when I would get it as I wanted it before my vacation to Mexico on March 1st. He said no problem, I'd get the phone in 2-5 business days. So I signed the agreements etc, ($199 owed after promotion deals for $1,379 ). Boy was I happy then. However, the sales person lied. Five business days after the 16th. Not even shipped yet. As of today, still not shipped yet! :mad: (n) When I went online via chat with T-Mobile, they said it was on backorder and the new date projected was for March 13th. :0 I really wanted this for my vacation to sunny Mexico.

I'm mad enough now that if I don't have it by vacation time I'm going to try to break the contract and keep my current S21+ 5G phone for another year. I have written on paper from the sales person about getting it by Feb 23rd... see attached date promised. So I hope I can break that contract.
+Galaxy_23_Ultra-deal.jpg

+Galaxy_23_Ultra-deal-final.jpg

Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0
I did a chat with T-Mobile today and she said it is being shipped Monday and I should get it on Wed.
We will see....
Hopefully you get it in time!
That is whack though. One of the reasons I only like ordering from Samsung/unlocked. Vzw had the best deal this go around for me, but I HATE the monthly credit BS that you lose if you dont pay on it for 3 years, no other options. Ordering from Sammy is an instant credit, it was just not near as good of a deal.

Upvote 0
I did a chat with T-Mobile today and she said it is being shipped Monday and I should get it on Wed.
We will see....
Did NOT get shipped today... third time they did this, tell me a date and didn't happen. When I went online to chat, they gave me a bunch of excuses, this time he said between 27th and March 3rd. When I signed up on the 16th I was told in 2-5 business days, on the 23rd for sure. Isn't this grounds for breaking the contract I signed as I won't have the phone in time for my vacation I'm leaving on this weekend. If phone comes then it will get sent back as I have to sign for it. All phones are paid for so I want to leave T-Mobile now... sick of runarounds.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones