1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Galaxy S3 E-mail Frozen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by minnie, Dec 17, 2012.

1. minnie

minnie Lurker

My Yahoo email suddenly stopped receiving mail yesterday. I have not done the recent Jellybean update. I have cleared the cache, attempted to remove the program - device won't let me saying it's a necessary program, and I received error code 80304 - user name & Pw does not authenticate with provider.

Help! I would prefer not to do a factory reset.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. knicks1130

knicks1130 Lurker

I was having trouble with my Yahoo! too. I did a hard factory reset. After the main set-up, I tried to add my Yahoo! mail. I got a Cannot connect to server and another error : 503 10102 LDAP lookup failed. It won't allow me to add the email, when in fact i was working up until the reset.

3. terofpa

terofpa Lurker

I got my email working by going to settings, select emai from "accounts". Select "settings" under common settings. Select your account under "added accounts" and remove the "@" and anything that follows. Save it and try logging in. You may need to reboot your phone.
    Also make sure your logged into your account via your yahoo, gmail or other account.
    Let me know if this works. IT WORKED FOR ME.
    terofpa

4. terofpa

terofpa Lurker

I got my email working by going to settings, select emai from "accounts". Select "settings" under common settings. Select your account under "added accounts" and remove the "@" and anything that follows. Save it and try logging in. You may need to reboot your phone.Also make sure your logged into your account via your yahoo, gmail or other account.
    Let me know if this works. IT WORKED FOR ME.
    Terofpa

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews