1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Samsung Galaxy s3 Mistakenly factory rest.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Thanhas, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Thanhas

Thanhas Lurker
    None

Jan 9, 2014
    Hello folks,

I mistakenly factory reset and lost all my data such as voice recordings, Photos/Videos, Whatsapp / Viber data... i need them badly... what happened let me explain...

Dont know how i factory reset my phone by pressing volume up Home and Power buttons, when it happened i went to my SDcard some of the things were there so it did not worry me anymore. suddenly a window popup-ed and asked for updates i was using Android 4.1 installed by default and many times i had updates so i though its one of that updates i pressed download, when it was done i pressed install and what i see is new version of Android jelly bean 4.3 is installed completely new and i realized i lost a lots of data in phone memory which is Internal Storage, I NEED THOSE DATA BACK ANYHOW PLEASE.

I tried recovering it by free wares but they do not even detect Internal Storage then i went to buy a software named "Tenorshare Android Data Recovery" which does not work at all, i followed the instructions they given and its still the same does not work i tried let it connected 1 complete date not a single file is recovered.

This is all i can say Please help me, Please... Thank you in advance millions of times.

Regards

Advertisement

2. mydian

mydian Android Expert

Apr 8, 2012
    Male
    2-Way Radio Repair Technician
    Chicagoland
    A factory reset wipes the phone and returns it to a like new out of the box condition. There is no way to recover any data that was on the internal memory. This is for security reasons. I'm sorry but unless you backed up the data there is no way to recover it.

funkylogik likes this.