• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S3 problems, abit worrying...

lukeypp

Lurker
Jan 5, 2013
Hi, I've got a Samsung galaxy s3 and a few things are happening and it's abit worrying. Firstly when I press the power button or the main key on the phone to the unlock screen sometimes my screen flashes purple for a split second then to goes to the unlock screen and ive looked all over the Internet and have found nothing.*Secondly when I receive a call and I have my headphones in and I unplug them to answer when I finish the call music starts playing out of my phone speaker, this has happened when I haven't been playing music through my headphone but they've been plugged in.*Lastly (my brightness is on the lowest setting) sometimes when I press the power or key to go to the lock screen the screen goes really bright (like its on the highest brightness) and it says on settings the brighness is still on the lowest it can be and I have to lock my phone for the brighness to go back to normal, this id alot more common than the purple screen and both never happen at the same time.I don't know what to do about this and any diagnosis or advice on any of these problems would be a great help.Thanks in advance.

All of those things sound pretty strange but, for the first problem about the scrern flashes when going home, I have had similar things happen to me and it has always been a weird app I have downloaded that causes it do flash when going home, or sometimes lag a lot going home, or something.

did you mean when you press the lock button it flashes bright and then turns off? like, it doesn't turn off right away?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones