• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung galaxy s3 schi535 rom deleted batrry dead no charging

A

Android Question

hi everyone i m in a serious problm
sm days back i just updated the recovery to 6.0 (smthing like that ) clockwork recovrry(touch version) from very day i m facing the battry drain problm .... and this morning when i woke up my phns battry as usual was dead i just plugged it aited for 15 minutes nd switched it ON it boots up normally uptil the verizon animation then it shut off this happns 2 to 3 times then by mistake in the recovery mode i deleted the data and resetted it and then deleted the stock ROM 4.0.4 nw the problms are
1) not charging at all ( battry dead )
2) if happns to boot could boot only till samsung logo then restarts
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 SCHI535 VERIZON U.S MODEL (ROOTED)(4.0.4)(CLOCKWORKRECOVERY INSTALLD LATEST)
good news is
i can boot up in recovery mode
PLEASE HELP ME AS I M A BEGINNEER IN THIS STUFF PLEASE PROVIDE THE DESIRED LINK DIRECT LINKS AND STEP WISE INSTRUCTION AS I M NEW TO INTERNET TOO

Honestly the best thing would be to register with the forum so that you can reply to questions. Then the people in our Verizon S3 root forum will be able to talk you through fixing this. It will be much easier to do this if they can ask you questions and you can reply.

If you can get into recovery then it's fixable. If you've deleted your ROM (which one bit of the post implies) you'll need to load a new one. I can't offer more than that though because I'm not familiar with the VZW S3, and it's crucial that you use only the right software for your phone model.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones