• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S4 freezing, turns off , sound

La_lele

Lurker
Oct 2, 2014

Samsung galaxy s4 is turning off, freezing and sound turns off and on by it self. Phone has never fall or water damage. Took it to diferent tech it work from time to time tech told me he did not know what to do and to buy a motherboard. Sometimes it work fine but then it starts to give me problems.

I have reset the phone. Could it be the battery? :(
The tech that try to fix it told me to buy a motherboard but if the phone sometimes works just fine and then it goes crazy. The sound turn if and when it comes back those a weird sound like kri, kri, kri... or it will freez or turn of and when it turns on will stay in the screen were is said samsung.
I have never drope the phone or had any water damage.
The other thing that comes to my mind is that I use the phone as a wifi hotspot alot. I just dont know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones