• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung galaxy s4 help

Hello all i have one problem i pressed when i call someone always to call without asking me if i would like call with viber or skype etc and now doesnt appear me this option....how can i bring it back?

Depends what app you chose as your default, Viber or Skype, go to System Settings - More - Application Manger - view ALL. Find Viber of Skype, select to view app property. Scroll down the window and look for "Clear Default".
And clear it :)

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
i have chosen the telephon icon and now call without asking me if i would like with viber or skype...i went to system settings> more> application manager> view all and i found skype,viber and didnt let me press clear default was grey....i went on telephon icon nothing there too...i try unistall viber and skype nothing and after those i make rr the phone...still try to fix it...bring back the call options...anyone else with same problem?

Upvote 0
i have chosen the telephon icon and now call without asking me if i would like with viber or skype...i went to system settings> more> application manager> view all and i found skype,viber and didnt let me press clear default was grey....i went on telephon icon nothing there too...i try unistall viber and skype nothing and after those i make rr the phone...still try to fix it...bring back the call options...anyone else with same problem?

Did you try to clear default in PHONE app ?
NocYpI8.png

within the app, can you see this ?

DxwMtT2.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones