• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S4 Problems and issues???? Anyone else having this?

katie123

Oct 19, 2011
I bought my S4 the day it came out and i love it! but just about EVERY time I'm on the phone.. it disconnects and i have to call the person back. Also it doesn't always connect to the internet even though i have service. Does anyone else have this problem? and my phone is slow a lot for some reason

My S4 is decent when it comes to calls (AT&T). My big problems are with WiFi and data, overall a very disappointing phone to me indeed. Samsung's customer service is about the worst I've encountered.

Katie, do you think your problems are more related to Sprint? Hope you can resolve them.

For those having a love-fest with their S4 phones, consider yourselves lucky

Upvote 0
I haven't had any problems with dropped phone calls (Verizon), but the phone couldn't hold a connection to my d-link wireless router for more than a couple minutes. Apparently this is a known problem with d-link routers, so after a router firmware update, my phone now has no problems staying connected to the router.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones