• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S6 touchscreen in reverse

Asha1980

Lurker
Aug 1, 2017
good evening all,

I'm hoping i can resolve this issue as its driving me insane.. This morning i had update appear on my galaxy for the SuperSu app and i clicked to install update, everything seemed fine and i was asked to re boot device (biggest mistake ever), i re booted but the phone then for the next 6hrs was stuck on the samsung logo screen, i tried the holding of the 3 buttons and rebooting again and again, but nothing. Then all of a sudden it booted up, it was booted in fresh start mode. Wasn't that annoyed as i had only installed a custom rom on it the weekend, so i had hardly anything on it. My problem is now that my touchscreen has reversed itself and my buttons at the bottom the return and most recent apps no linger seem to work. I've looked about and can't find anything apart from *#2663# method on the dialer which doesn't work. I've re rooted it but its still the same. Its driving me crazy
i used odin to root with twrp and flashed the Nougat 7.0 Nemesis rom

Please i'd appreciate it if someone can help me

thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones