• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge User Manuals (Downloadable and Interactive)

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    Look what I found! Here is the link to Samsung's interactive Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge user manual with WAY more than you ever wanted to know about the devices:
    http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/c...100319008/EN/G935_HTML_MM_Eng/start_here.html

I put some of the information into "How To" form for people here:
    ... but it's just wayyyy too expansive. We've got more pressing matters here at Mobile World Congress 2016, but I invite you to devour it for yourselves and see if you can spot something new and amazing that we never knew!

Edit: Attached are the downloads, official manuals. S7 Edge, then an AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile variety for the S7.

See this post for more.

Attachments

• att_s7.pdf
      2.4 MB · Views: 413
    • s7_edge.pdf
      11.2 MB · Views: 704
    • sprint_s7.pdf
      6 MB · Views: 586
    • tmobile_s7.pdf
      2.3 MB · Views: 457
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Here are the User Manuals in .pdf format for the Galaxy S7

Global models Exynos octa core

Global models G930F and G930FD (dual sim)

Canadian model Exynos octa core

Canadian model G930W8

China model SnapDragon quad core

China model G9300 (not available)

China model G9308

U.S.A. carrier variants SnapDragon quad core

AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge G930A

Cricket Galaxy S7 G930AZ

Metro PCS Galaxy S7 G930T1

Sprint / Boost Galaxy S7 G930P

T-Mobile (USA) Galaxy S7 G930T

U.S. Cellular Galaxy S7 G930R4

Verizon Galaxy S7 G930V

Virgin Mobile S7G930P

Here are the User Manuals in .pdf format for the Galaxy S7 Edge

Global models Exynos octa core

Global models G935F and G935FD (dual sim)

Canadian model Exynos octa core

Canadian model G935W8

China model Snapdragon quad core

China model G9350 (not available)

U.S.A. carrier variants SnapDragon quad core

AT&T Galaxy S7 Edge G935A

Sprint Galaxy S7 Edge G935P

T-Mobile (USA) Galaxy S7 Edge G935T

U.S. Cellular Galaxy S7 G935R4

Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge G935V

Think that all Galaxy S7 models are the same... Think again! ;)

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    This is great thanks! I have questions and maybe I'll find some answers in this PDF. I googled how to change the people edge circle colors and it came for the 6 Edge and said in contacts but I didn't see it. yesterday I messed with the edge screen for the 1st time just people and i was in a setting to change the colors of the circles and don't know how I got their and can't find it again. But the forums are great.

Upvote 0
    Have added the Samsung User Manuals for the Canadian models of the S7 and Edge... G930W8 and G935W8 as well as China S7, G9308, and the U.S. carrier model of the S7 for Virgin Mobile, G930P.

That brings us to 20 models... so far. :rolleyes:

Think that all Galaxy S7 models are the same... Think again! ;)
    Has anyone ever done a comparison to see what the various models do differently?

Upvote 0
    Look what I found! Here is the link to Samsung's interactive Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge user manual with WAY more than you ever wanted to know about the devices:
    http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/c...100319008/EN/G935_HTML_MM_Eng/start_here.html

I put some of the information into "How To" form for people here:
    ... but it's just wayyyy too expansive. We've got more pressing matters here at Mobile World Congress 2016, but I invite you to devour it for yourselves and see if you can spot something new and amazing that we never knew!

Edit: Attached are the downloads, official manuals. S7 Edge, then an AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile variety for the S7.

See this post for more.
    HI!,I have a question.I have got a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge i did root instolld dual speaker , after that I have speaker problem,
    when i make a calls, the person can not hear me .everything else is work perfectly ,I will be very appreciate if somebody can help me,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones