1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Samsung galaxy s7 Edge Bulk task

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by DKBJOLER, Jul 24, 2016.

1. DKBJOLER

DKBJOLER Lurker
    None

Jul 24, 2016
    Male
    So i have a Samsung galaxy S7 Edge and i noticed that its not very good at bulk tasking fx i am now done with my school year so i clan out plans and the likes from my storage thats 40 or something jpg, pdf and docx files i selected all of them and hit delete.
    Now it only deleted 5 files out of 40 and said operation failed ( or something like that) i tried again with my now roughly 35 files and again it took 5 files

I think the general task system might have some glitch i cant even add emails to block list i thought it was my email that refused it but after i noticed this i went to my email on my pc and bulk blocked roughly 25 email addresses so is this something other samsung galaxy s7 edge users have noticed

Things i can think off... im using official updates latest version all samsung services is up to date and... its a european phone and... thats it im not technical i am writing this off my phone and i cannot remember full version info

Advertisement

2. Snakeyeskm

Snakeyeskm Android Expert

Apr 8, 2014
    Male
    Investment Banking
    US
    Are you using the built-in file manager – My Files. That should, and has worked in deleting large numbers of files on my S7 edge

3. DKBJOLER

DKBJOLER Lurker
    None

Jul 24, 2016
    Male
    I am using the standard file manager