1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge G935F

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Stelios7, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Stelios7

Stelios7 Lurker
    None

Aug 31, 2016
    Male
    Hello!! I think i hit a wall. I just purchased s7 Edge and i can't root it. I've rooted all my phones before with Odin and Twrp Recovery etc.
    When i try flashing TWRP it says recovery is not seadroid enforcing and doesn't go on recovery mode. I tried flashing cwm with odin and i had the bootloader exception problem. I tried Cf auto root and it pops recovery is not seadroid enforcing again. I switched oem unlock and usb debugging. I can't seem to find the problem :/ i would apreciate your help. BTW after all i just flashed stock firmware.

Advertisement

2. Jfalls63

Jfalls63 Android Expert

May 15, 2015
    Male
    Electrician
    Satsuma,Alabama
  3. Stelios7

Stelios7 Lurker
    None

Aug 31, 2016
    Male
    I fixed it myself. I flashed stock Rom,bootloader,modem and csc,did a factory reset and wiped data, flashed cf auto root and it worked. Then I installed flashify and installed twrp through there. Thank you very much for your answer though. I posted my problem on 3 blogs and you were the only one to answer.

scary alien and Jfalls63 like this.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge launched in 2016 and was one of two of Samsung's flagship devices. The S7 Edge features a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, 4GB of RAM, 323GB of storage, and 12MP main camera sensor.