• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy SII, camera does not work well!

binhoscc

Lurker
Jan 7, 2013
Hi everybody,
I've been having issues with my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket. The camera won't work anymore, whenever I start it it says "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped working" . I tried everything I found on the web, I cleared the cache, I cleared the data, I disabled and and re-enabled the app and I did the same with every app that was camera-related. I have re-installed Camera.apk from the root-explorer too. Since that wasn't working I restored factory settings but that didn't really make a difference either.
After all this, i have factory restored it via Odin with original PDA files, so i get back to GB stock and guess what? it didnt work too...
I really have no idea what else I can do, is the camera just broken? or any other ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi All,

I have issues with my Samsung Galxy S3 Camera. When ever I open the same I receive the error "Unknown Error - erooro by error CallBack". I have cleared the Cache memory of the Cam and Force close that, after wards I have cleared the device Cache memory still the same. Can any one please update me with the fix of the! also just a FYI, that I didn't drop the phone in water or water have not entered in the phone.

I would really appreciate a quick fix else have to take the head set to nearest Samsung Service Center..:'(

Thanks,
Sagar Sant.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones