1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Samsung Galaxy Spica up at Rogers today

Discussion in 'Rogers' started by fugdup, Mar 9, 2010.

1. fugdup

fugdup Member

Nov 13, 2009

Advertisement

2. bunhead

bunhead Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Computer geek
    Hmm and rogers also has the HTC Dream and HTC Magic+ back on the site as well. Interesting.

3. TriC

TriC Well-Known Member

Wish they got the Galaxy I7500.. not the Galaxy Spica..

4. I also see that they have pulled one HTC device, not sure which one. There are 3 phones now instead of the 4 that were there last week.

5. bunhead

bunhead Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Computer geek
    You are correct GBD. I think it was the windows mobile HTC device that they had for awhile. Then again I have been wrong quite a few times already today ;-)

6. TriC

TriC Well-Known Member

800mhz is nice... and I know you can run 2.1 on this phone.. herd it is very easy to root

7. XBrav

XBrav Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Student
    Calgary
    It was the HTC TyTN French version. Was once the best phone on the market...

But why the hell are they still offering the touch?!

8. TriC

TriC Well-Known Member

So A friend of mine picked up one of these phones today.. so I played with it for a bit and I have to say its way faster then the Magic.. also it play divx and Xvid.. he is going to download android 2.1 tomorrow and install it... Samsung has a beta version now that is bug free.

9. vikingisson

vikingisson Well-Known Member

beta and bug free don't go together. :rolleyes: bug free by itself is a tall statement.

(and the sooner we ignore what phones the provider is selling the better off we'll be)

10. puleen

puleen Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    Anxiously waiting for Rogers to send a review unit so I can toy around with it and provide some feedback / opinions. Even more excited now that Paid Apps are here.