1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support samsung galaxy tab 10.1 charges and disconnects within few seconds

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mindroid, Nov 28, 2012.

1. mindroid

mindroid New Member

Nov 28, 2012
    I just bought a refurbished samsung galaxy tab 10.1 P7510 model. when i try to charge the tablet it continuously plugs and unplugs itself. it came with around 15% battery charged when I got it but as I wanted to charge it, it charges up to around 38% and would not charge further. when i try to charge it, it charges for 2 seconds and discharges itself and the process continues until I take out the cable from the tablet. I know the galaxy tab cannot be charged on your computer. i was charging via adapter that came with the tablet on my outlet. please help me with the situation. I even tried to factory reset it, but it doesnot work.

Advertisement

2. sleeco

sleeco Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Leeds UK.
    If you have a guarantee send it back as it looks like it's faulty

3. mindroid

mindroid New Member

Nov 28, 2012
    I dont have a warranty or a guarantee. I bought a refurbished one. now I dont have any juice left in the battery, so the tablet wont turn on. even if i try to charge it, it charges for few seconds and a yellow triangle appears.

4. Coach70

Coach70 Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2012
    Male
    Product Manager
    Silicon Valley
    Actually the SGT can be charged by plugging it into a computer. It's a much slower charge than the normal power supply and the charging icon has a red cross over it, but it is still charging.