1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Hands-On and First Impressions [Video]

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, Feb 14, 2011.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

Samsung isn’t calling it the Galaxy Tab II, but you could definitely think of it that way. While they are introducing it as a complimentary product to the 7-inch Galaxy Tab currently available, the Tab 10.1′s upgraded hardware and Android 3.0 Honeycomb software make it easily the more appealing of the two. Thankfully, Samsung left [...]

More...

Advertisement

2. mpw

mpw Android Expert

Another day, another tablet 'announced'... but without an on sale date or price-tag:rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to when there's a real competitor to the ubiquitous iPad from Andriod/HP/RIM... but I suspect before any of them are actually available Apple will have announced their next offering, and it'll undo any of the 'wow' features that these tablets promise.

I wish companies wouldn't bother with launching stuff until it was ready for sale, or at least when they could give a date when it's going to be ready.

Right now I know ill be in the market to replace my iPad around August/September, but I feel like I'm wasting my time even looking at what's being announced now, because it probably won't even be available by then. Really hope that HP are in the game by then though, as they have some killer features I've been wanting in a tablet for ages.