• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 camera problems

Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Rex '. There will be a brief survey at the end of our chat to share feedback on my performance today.

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK56401923108X

Rex : Hi, thanks for reaching out to Samsung tech support. How can I help you today?
herbie: 2 weeks ago i purchased th galaxy tab 2 7.0. for some reason when i took a picture outdoors the picture that was save was grey, no image if the picture was taken the entire file was grey i emailed it to myself and when i vew it on my pc it was a grey box. i went back to best buy and exchanged it for a new one and i still have the same results, now if i take a picture the camera comes back with device error
Rex : Please allow me to go through the inquiry.
Rex : I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll try my best to help you.
Rex : May I know the complete model code of the unit?
herbie: the modle number is gt-p3113
herbie: the ser number is r22c905gs0r 8gb
Rex : Thank you for the model number.
Rex : Would you mind holding a few minutes while I gather the required information for your request?
herbie: ok
Rex : Thank you.
Rex : Thank you for holding.
Rex : Would you please provide me with the following details too.
Rex : OS Version
Rex : Build number
Rex : Baseband version.
Rex :
Rex : You can find all the information under Settings>>About Device.
herbie: Rex : OS Version 4.0.4 Rex : Build number IMM76D.P3113UEBLH2 Rex : Baseband version. I dont see base version info but i do find
herbie: kernel version 3.0.8-999349
Rex : Thank you for all the information.
herbie: se.infra@sep-96 #1
herbie: smp preempt thu aug 22 23:43:39 kst 2012
Rex : Would you mind holding a few minutes while I gather the required information for your request?
Rex : Thank you.
Rex : It appears to be an internal or a software issue. I will forward all your information to the appropriate department so they can look into it for you.
herbie: so what do i do now, this is the second tablet with the same exact problem, further more. the wifi connection keeps droping out and re connecting. it does nont connect at the full 150mb like wireless n should connect. this also a problem that i had with the first tablet i had
Rex : I am really sorry for the inconvenience, I do not have information on the Picture issue right now. That is why I am forwarding it to the appropriate department.
Rex : Have you tried resetting the device?
herbie: yes i have and it does not fix the problem.
Rex : Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
Rex : Is it possible to connect to other wifi networks?
herbie: no not at this time, their are no free wifi hot spots in my area.
Rex : Okay, just try checking with the other networks and check if the issue persists. But now I'll provide you with few troubleshooting.
Rex : I'll provide you with the link to troubleshoot. Please follow the steps to isolate the issue.
Rex : not able to post link in forum
Rex : Are you able to access the link?
herbie: yes i have
Rex : Please let me know after troubleshooting.
Rex : I don

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones