1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by loc315, Apr 22, 2012.

1. loc315

loc315 Lurker

Anyone buy the Tab 2 at Office Depot yet?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bk11222

bk11222 Member

After enjoying my introduction to android via the s2 skyrocket I purchased the tab 2 7.0 yesterday from best buy. I bought it to primarily use as a reader and my first morning w my coffee has been an absolute pleasure. My one complaint is that it does not come w kies air. I purchased adw launcher and wanted to customize my icons. I was hoping to use icons I have on my skyrocket and access these images via kies. A said Samsung rep said it will be pushed to this tab eventually

edit: you can get kies air on the samsung app market

loc315 likes this.
  3. strollin

strollin Well-Known Member

Don't know about Office Depot but picked up my Tab 2 7.0 from Best Buy yesterday. I am moving up from a Kindle Fire, like the Samsung much better.

4. bk11222

bk11222 Member

no buzz what-so-ever on this device. i guess everyone is waiting for the google tablet to hit the shelves. i do hope this thread picks up to get to tips-n-tricks on this tablet

5. safetyobc

safetyobc Newbie

I am trying to decode on the Tab 2 or the Player 5.0. I am leaning toward the Tab 2 because of ICS.

6. blackdog709

blackdog709 Well-Known Member

But the 5.0 fit's right in your pocket.
    No need to keep track of it or always stash in a bookbag or man-purse.

7. safetyobc

safetyobc Newbie

I went with the Tab 2. Should be here today. If I don't like it, I'll sell it or trade for a 5.0. I liked the look of ICS. And only $30 more for 7" vs 5".

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews