1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Samsung Galaxy Wifi Problems?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FarleyNYC, Dec 7, 2011.

1. FarleyNYC

FarleyNYC New Member

Dec 7, 2011
    My Samsung Galaxy arrived a couple of hours ago, been messing about on it for a while and I've set-up my Wifi but the problem is that whenever I go on the youtube app I get the error..

"There was a problem starting up. Please check your network connection and system time.''

Also when I try and download any apps (facebook, wallpapers ect) I get an error top left of the screen saying it could not download successfully.

I can search on google on my galaxy fine and my connections giving me 3 or 4 bars I just don't understand why some apps aren't working. Anyone have any idea or had the same problem? cheers

Advertisement

2. phfire

phfire Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
  3. johnston27

johnston27 Member

Dec 9, 2011
    I'd try a firm update ; if you're on latest ,a factory reset can help (power off phone , then hold volume down+central button+power on. On the screen ,select wipe cache data+wipe user data).

With this you'll lose all your data though.So backup when needed :)

4. spliffy

spliffy Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Balot vendor
    Cebu
    in comparing it with my previous bada wave 525 phone in my usual spot in the office, it wont have the stable wifi connection as i had before. the hotspot is on the next floor. im hoping the next versions can fix this problem.