• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung GT-I9000 Dead After Firmware Update Error

umer2coo

Lurker
Jan 21, 2014
Hi All,

can anyone help me actually while updating firmware by using ODIn3 its showing error st the end and updating stopped and mobile hang so i putout the battery but when i put in and try to switch on it wont work even with volume+menu+power on button its cant show on my laptop can anyone tell me about this error i want to just switch it on :(

kindly help regarding this issue.

Thanks

You can try a Samsung Jig (you can make one if you can solder to the pins of a microUSB connector, or you can buy one on eBay for about $3 shipping included). You use that to bring a Samsung back from a hard brick to a download state - from where you can download a stock firmware (which you can get at SamMobile Firmwares - use i9000, not S.)

Choose the right country/carrier. Putting in the wrong one will bring you right back to where you are.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones